The philippineboardexamresults.blogspot.com is a public service website dedicated to Filipinos. Our main goal is to provide fast, reliable and accurate licensure examination results in all fields and courses from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) such as the NLE (Nursing Board Exam) and LET (Teacher's Board Exam) results. The results of the Philippine Bar Exams from the Supreme Court are also covered here, and the Civil Service Commission (CSC) exam results that can be found here.
Feel free to comment and let us know your thoughts or suggestions.
Chemical Engineering Licensure Examination November 2007 Result
Saturday, November 17, 2007
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 281 out of 537 passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this November 2007.
The members of the Board of Chemical Engineering are Engr. Lauro D. Guevara, Chairman; Engr. Francisco A. Arellano and Engr. Jeffrey Mijares, Members. Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, November 26, 2007 but not later than December 10, 2007. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 3 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2007-2010. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Centennial Hall, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila. Registration for the oathtaking ceremony and for membership with the Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers (PICHE) will take place after registration as a professional with the Board and the Commission.
Below are the top 10 examinees of the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering last November 14 and 15, 2007.
1. Orville Esmeres Parreño — University of Saint La Salle (89.30)
2. Jay R Tarrazona Adolacion — University of the Philippines-Diliman (88.90)
3. Ricarido Cui Amistoso — University of San Carlos (87.50)
4. Kenneth Bryan Paras Franco — University of the Philippines-Diliman (86.00)
5. Mel Jairus Barba Jabol — University of San Carlos (84.90)
6. Ernesto II Hernandez Cunanan — University of the Philippines-Diliman (84.80)
7. Christopher Villamarin Cruz — University of the Philippines-Diliman (84.50)
John Meynard Macasero Tengco — University of the Philippines-Los Baños (84.50)
8. Eric Quilatan Bajana — University of Santo Tomas (83.90)
9. Giovanni Yray Niadas — Cebu Institute of Technology (83.80)
10. Katrina Valimento Baris — University of the Philippines-Diliman (83.60)
VIEW THE COMPLETE RESULT HERE